Culture & Capitalism at the Norton In Palm Beach
Evercore Wealth Management marked the firm’s expansion to Palm Beach with an evening event at the newly-renovated Norton Museum, featuring a discussion between Evercore CEO Ralph Schlosstein and Jeff Maurer, CEO of Evercore Wealth Management and Evercore Trust Company, NA.
- Declining social mobility in the United States
- Investment in public education
- The potential of capitalism to provide more equal opportunity and address populism
- Advances in technology and the associated risks and opportunities
- Climate change
- Slowing economic growth in China
- Thoughtful giving to children and grandchildren
Ralph Schlosstein was later quoted by Bloomberg on his views on immigration. To view the article, click here.
To learn more about the event and the Palm Beach office, please contact Mike Cozene at email@example.com.